VRSENSE Fire Safety – General Production solution serves to conduct employee training in the field of fire protection with the use of Virtual Reality (VR) technology. The training includes a realistic fire hazard simulation and teaches and verifies that the trainee’s response is correct.
VRSENSE Fire Safety – General Production
During the simulation, the trainee is transferred to a virtual production hall in which a fire breaks out. Depending on the situation, the person may inform other employees about the danger, attempt to extinguish the fire, evacuate. In each scenario, a number of elements will be taken into account, such as correct behavior when moving in smoky spaces, proper selection and use of extinguishing media or using signs to find an emergency evacuation route.
- Production hall with different areas:
- Manual assembly lines
- Automated assembly lines with robots
- Large industrial multi-segment machines
- Individual workspaces
- Storage spaces
- Power distribution room
- Differentiated scenarios with random elements such as blocked doors etc.
- Scenario configurator
- Male and Female voice
- Different types of fires:
- Solids such us wood, paper, plastics
- Flammable liquids such us oils, gasoline
- Electrical devices
- Different types of extinguishing agents:
- Dry Powder
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Sound and visual effects of explosions, fire, smoke, alarms etc.
- The effects of burns, electrocution, shortness of breath and vision problems
- Behavioral analysis and summary including steps taken
- Preview simulation and behavior of the trainee by the instructor / other participants on the screen or projector
- Multiple language versions available
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i7 or greater
- RAM: 8GB
- USB: 2 x USB 3.0 ports
- GPU: GeForce GTX 1080