VRSENSE Fire Safety – Pharmaceutical Production solution serves to conduct employee training in the field of fire protection with the use of virtual reality (VR) technology. The training includes a realistic fire hazard simulation and teaches and verifies that the trainee’s response is correct.
VRSENSE Fire Safety – Pharmaceutical Production
During the simulation, the trainee is transferred to a virtual pharmaceutical production building in which a fire breaks out. Depending on the situation, the person may inform other employees about the danger, attempt to extinguish the fire, evacuate. In each scenario, a number of elements will be taken into account, such as correct behavior when moving in smoky spaces, proper selection and use of extinguishing media or using signs to find an emergency evacuation route.
Video below doesn’t show the actual Phramaceutical production floor, it will be added soon.
- Pharmaceutical production hall with different areas:
- Laboratory rooms
- Clean Rooms and long corridors
- Fermentation machines
- Granulation lines
- Drum Coaters
- Individual workspaces
- Storage spaces
- Server room
- Office space
- Differentiated scenarios with random elements such as blocked doors etc.
- Scenario configurator
- Male and Female voice
- Different types of fires:
- Solids such us wood, paper, plastics
- Flammable liquids such us oils, gasoline
- Electrical devices
- Different types of extinguishing agents:
- Dry Powder
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Sound and visual effects of explosions, fire, smoke, alarms etc.
- The effects of burns, electrocution, shortness of breath and vision problems
- Behavioral analysis and summary including steps taken
- Preview simulation and behavior of the trainee by the instructor / other participants on the screen or projector
- Multiple language versions available
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i7 or greater
- RAM: 8GB
- USB: 2 x USB 3.0 ports
- GPU: GeForce GTX 1080